In general terms, you are hereby informed that cookies are a message sent by the server to users’ computers consisting of text files that are stored in the computer’s memory and which collect information regarding the pages that are visited, the Internet connection time, etc. The cookies are sent back to the server every time the user accesses that page.
Cookies cannot read data on users’ hard disks or read the cookie files created by other providers. Logs are files stored on our server that record information about your browsing and their only purpose is to analyse the functioning of the system, locate incidents and problems that may arise and resolve these as soon as possible, continue to offer the requested services, have a better understanding of your preferences and offer other services that may suit your tastes.
If a user withdraws his/her consent in the manner established in this policy or modifies the conditions for accessing cookies through his/her browser, as explained below, it will be impossible to browse this website correctly and we will not be able to adapt our portal to their specific needs.
Description of commonly used cookies on the web
Below is a classification of the cookies that are usually used according to different types depending on their controller, the time they remain active and the purpose of their use:
- Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the actual publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the User’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Web publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are often used to store information, the preservation of which is only required in order to provide the service requested by the user on one occasion (for example, a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: These cookies store data in the computer and can be accessed and processed for a specific period of time set by the cookie publisher, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow users to browse through a website, platform or application, and to use the different options or services on it, for example, control data traffic and communication, identify the session, access parts of the restricted areas, remember the items of an order, carry out the order purchase process, apply for registration or participation in an event, use security features when browsing, store content for video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Customisation cookies: These cookies allow users to access the service with some general predefined features based on a set of criteria on the user’s computer such as language, the type of browser for accessing the service, the local settings for accessing the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the Publisher thereof to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites they are linked to. The information gathered through such cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms, and for establishing browsing habits of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of data about the use made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective possible way, of advertising spaces that may have been included by the Publisher on a website, application or platform, from where the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective possible way, of advertising spaces, that may have been included by the publisher on a website, application or platform from where the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it, based on an automated decision.
TYPES OF COOKIES/CONTROLLER
Used to limit the percentage of requests.
Not used in ga.js Configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted together with the __utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.
Used to store cookie preferences.
Pursuant to the information you have provided, you as user have given your express consent to the use of the cookies indicated above, with the purposes established for each of these.
Change of settings. If you would like to change your preferences, please click on this link.
Users may to choose to block Cookies by selecting the relevant option on their browser. Accordingly, they must access the privacy settings options and select the option that disables the automatic acceptance of cookies.
For more information please choose your browser from the following:
- Internet Explorer: Tools-> Internet Options-> Privacy-> Settings.
For more information please access Microsoft support –http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies– or Help on your browser.
- Firefox: Tools-> Options -> Privacy-> History-> Personalised Settings.
For more information please access Mozilla support –
http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we- or Help on your browser.
- Chrome: Settings-> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information please access Google support – https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es -or Help on your browser.
- Safari: Preferences-> Security.
For more information please access Apple support – http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES– or Help on your browser.